Thursday, April 24, 2008

Doggy

Previously posted a dog at home name Blackgon, there is another male dog as well - Doggy, which is slightly elder than Blackgon. I like Doggy more than Blackgon, at least he lets people touch him, hehehe...

Let's see what he likes to do at gate:

doggy 1
Doggy likes to stand like this

Doggy 2
Then slowly lean on the gate

Doggy 3
So enjoy

doggy 4
What is he doing?

doggy 5
He's actually just likes to look all the happenings around..

Doggy is a dog full with curiosity, even you give me a tiny toy, he can play for whole day... I really like Doggy alot, hehehe... Started to miss him, but i'm going back to see him soon though.. hope he still recognize me..

15 comments:

L B said...

Such a charming doggie!! Woof!

keeyit said...

so cute especially the front shot..

simpleyesa said...

bow wow! my dogs are the same. I really can't tell why they do that, but i know for sure, it's playtime for them. =P

Apple said...

It's cute while it's standing :P

UncleJosh said...

haha...
yes yes...
it's really cute when he sticks his head out the gate...

hmm.. did you train him to do that?? haha ~!

Lee Chien said...

thanks everyone for your comments to doggy!

hahaha.. he really likes to stand like that, i also have no idea.. nobody train him but my mom said he used to do that since he was just a puppy.. even when taking bath he also prefers to stand like this and get shower, hahaha...

wITChy Boop said...

I love your dog. Very sweet...

墮天使-祥 said...

It's head stuck at the gate?

Lee Chien said...

witchy boop,
hahaha. thank you, thank you!

墮天使-祥,
=.=
no la... he just likes to put his head like that.. more comfortable maybe..

joshuaun said...

maybe his/her head will stuck...................hahahaha=p

Mei Wah said...

i love doggies too... they live up my dad, and make my world a little more colorful! they can make me laugh when i was down, and they will do little something to cheer you up...

i have a dog named DoDo... (^.^)
loved him to pieces!

Eric said...

Wow ... It look Cute ...!

宝茹 said...

Weeeeeeeeeee!!!! So charming indeed! I love you Doggy!

Dalicia said...

cute dog!!!!!

Blogger said...

Did you know that you can shorten your long links with Shortest and make cash from every visitor to your shortened links.