Thursday, March 13, 2008

Online Pool

9-BallRack-100

It's been so long that i didn't play pool already. I used to play pool very much last time, whenever i went to pubs, amusement arcades with my friends or even with my sis.

I quite like to play pool but my skill is lousy as i have no patience to make any measurement on them. The main reason why i didn't play pool is because i hate the smell of cigarette, as you know, smoking is always allowed in pool areas. So now, i'm playing online pool. Very much different from the real pool right? But i can play any where i like, any seating position i like, and for sure i'm playing in a non-smoking area.

I am not a professional pool player, so i'm quite satisfied with online pool. Do you mind to try?

2 comments:

Tom Evans said...

You should move to England. There's no smoking in our pool halls!

Lee Chien said...

tom evans,
really? wow, that's great! in malaysia don't have.. (as i know..)