Thursday, June 26, 2008

How To Ask You Boss For A Salary Increase..?

Everything is increasing in price, except salary. Do you suffer from this issue? Let's see the fwd mail that i had received..



One day an employee sends a letter to Her boss asking for an increase in her salary !!!

* * * * * * * * * *

Dear Bo$$,

In thi$ life, we all need $ome thing$ mo$t de$perately. I think you $hould be under$tanding of the need$ of your worker$ who have given $o much $upport including $weat and $ervice to your company .

I am $ure you will gue$$ what I mean and re$pond $oon.


$incerely Your$,
Marian $hih


----------------------------------------------------


The next day, the employee received a nice reply like this :

* * * * * * * * * *

Dear Marian,

I kNOw what you have been working very hard. NOwadays, NOthing much has changed. You must have NOticed that our company is NOt doing NOticeably well as yet .

NOw the newspaper are saying the world's leading ecoNOmists are NOt sure if the United States may go into aNOther recession. After the NOvember presidential elections things may turn bad .

I have NOthing more to add NOw. You kNOw what I mean .

Yours truly,
Manager

1 comment: