Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Mini Adidas

I'm always a fan of Adidas, but the prices of Adidas are expensive for me. I buy Adidas items, those that are really attractive and worth for me. Look at the shoes below:

21022008289

Can you see the difference? The bigger one is for kids and the smaller one is for infants! Adidas always targeting for all ranges of consumers, but can kids or infants afford for Adidas? (which averagely the price range are roughly from RM170 and above, even the shoes above are for kids and infants, but the prices are not much difference) I believe most of their parents can afford...

Will you spend RM170 or above for a pair of shoe for your children? *sweat* '''

5 comments:

董百勤 said...

sweat....

Katherine said...

wah~

Lee Chien said...

百勤,
hahaha.. me also sweating...

宝茹,
hahahahahaha.. cute but expensive..

levian said...

infants .. haha !! i wonder how fast can they run to need adidas. :P

Lee Chien said...

levian,
hahaha.. i think infants wont care what they're wearing, as long as it's comfortable, maybe their parents care about what 'brand' are they wearing leh... hahahaha..