Saturday, September 29, 2007

OVERSEA MoonCake

On the Mid-Autumn Festival, i finished my work late. About 8pm+ only i reached Jusco and tried to get a mooncake. I did not buy mooncake for myself, except as a gift to others. Just felt i wanted to, so i went to Jusco, and almost all the mooncake stalls closed, left only OVERSEA (Hai Wai Tian) MoonCake stall, which was preparing to close. I bought the only mooncake with yolk - LOTUS PASTE WITH DOUBLE YOLKS. It was last day, and i asked the sales girl if i can have a box and a paper bag, even i bought only one mooncake. What a big surprise, she told me i can take all the balance of boxes and paper bag, as they're closing and the next time they selling mooncakes is next year, and it's gonna be new design....



I really bought only one mooncake.



See, how much boxes and paper bags i got.


I didn't take all the boxes and paper bags, as i don't need so much and i can't take so much also. And the mooncake is still in the plastic bag, i not yet open and eat.

5 comments:

Apple said...

wow 1 mooncake with so many beautiful bags..the boxes are nice.

WaterLearner said...

I like mooncakes' beautiful boxes. Can recycle into very nice gift boxes.

Nice Weekend Lee Chien!

Katherine said...

Yes, the boxes are very nice...heeheehee...:)

Lee Chien said...

apple,
yalo.. coz they wanna 'sao don' edy, so gave me all..

waterlearner,
yup, i gonna give it to my mom, coz she likes them so much, hehehe...

宝茹,
yeah, the boxes are nice, the paper bags also nice oh...

Trinity said...

waaa so many mooncakes! I only got one.. and haven't been opened yet until today.. forgot la... :-)

Trinity