Monday, January 14, 2008

Training Programme

Have you attended training programme before? I did. During my college study and after i graduated, i did total 3 training programmes before.

Were these training programmes beneficial for me? Of course! I got myself in the industry and learned more during training programmes, especially to sharpen my skills. It is very important in every industry i believe!

If you are an employer, training and learning is important to satisfy your business needs. By taking on an apprentice you'll be developing new talent for the continued success of your business.

If you are a young person and want to start working straight away, you can start an apprenticeship. The skills you develop will be recognized, and you will get the opportunity to earn as you learn.

If you're an experienced worker, you can prove your skills and experience, and gain a qualification. In addition, professional qualifications can be gained as part of a structured work-based training programme.

Don not sigh when comes to a training programme, as it is not only will increase career development, but also self development.

No comments: