Monday, October 29, 2007

Movie at Cineleisure, Damansara

It was back to last few weeks already... I went Cineleisure, Damansara for a movie. It was my second time, first time have no time to walk around, coz i got free ticket that time so i had only few minutes before and after the movie, by the way, that time was night time also. This time i went at day time.. :D


I used to like them very much...




At stamp #10, i'll be getting a free popcorn, stamp #20, i'll be getting a free movie ticket. But till now still at #2...




Hall #7, i wasn't in this hall, but it's cute...


I was in, so...

4 comments:

Leonard said...

HOOO! You are not allowed to take pictures in the auditorium!!! Haha...

kailoon said...

Pirated .... ohh....

:P

Lee Chien said...

leonard,
yalo, so one shot then i kept my phone liao..

lukxiufung,
hahahaha.. just that scene only, no more lo... hehehe.. :D

Anonymous said...

who doesn't like pirated stuff..wahaha..don't tell me you never buy any P*rat#d things before..