Thursday, September 13, 2007

Genki Sushi

I went Genki Sushi at Sunway Pyramid the other. It's been so long already i didn't come to dine in Genki Sushi.. During college time, i came here quite often, almost every week (with jessy, hehehe..). Now nearby my apartment of office area, there's no Genki Sushi. I have to come all the way to Sunway Pyramid (the nearest) to have Genki Sushi.

Alright, this is not a dinner, but just a light meal before the movie started.


A must drink Green tea


Rotating Sushi Bar


Kanikama - Crab Stick


Inari Salmon Skin


Tamago - Sweet Egg


Salmon Salad


Chawanmushi


Finished...


These were the light meal i had before the show started, simple and few items only but nice... Especially when you've missed them for so long and that's really feel great!

3 comments:

Apple said...

wow sushi...
hungry now..

J@n!ce said...

You reminded me that I haven't taken jap food for a long time. I missed it.

I've got a sakae sushi voucher will hop over to one this weekend :)

Janice Ng

Lee Chien said...

wah, sakae sushi voucher... i wanna go sakae sushi next time... hahaha..